- MLS® #:A4451670
- Hills Grove Sub
- 1306 17th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 0 BD 0 BA 2307 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
522 26th St W #1, Bradenton
NOW ACCEPTING BACK UP OFFERS! FOUR UNITS MEANS 4X THE RENT! Residential or commercial (zoned URBAN VILLAGE) quadruplex in the heart of Bradenton with ample parking, common laundry room, fully fenced yard, water treatment system, with 4 separate electric meters. The main house 1st floor has a 2bd/2ba unit with TWO bonus rooms, formal dining room, and galley kitchen with 1,787 sq. ft. and central air. Unit #2 is 588 sq ft and #3 is 324 sq. ft. sharing a common entrance on the second floor of the main home and each have 1bd/1ba. Unit #4 is located above the garage and is a 218 sq. ft. efficiency. Near groceries, shopping, dining, Riverwalk and world-famous beaches. Whether you are looking for a home/work combo, multi-generational, or investment, this very unique property has endless potential. This won’t last long, schedule your showing today!!
- MLS® #A4436234
- Square Footage2,935
- Year Built1915
- Sub-TypeFour Units
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Telephone Nearby
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Gray Water System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market65
- Address522 26th St W #1
- SubdivisionWestfield Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$143
- Avg. asking price$247,333
- Homes Available3
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- MLS® #:A4453333
- 1821 6th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 0 BD 0 BA 2743 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Westfield Sub
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
|Price Range:||$235,000 - $235,000|
|Price Range:||$199,000 - $309,000|
Listing information courtesy of Rosebay International, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 3:30am EST.