- MLS® #:A4441443
- Indigo Ph I
- 12614 Deep Blue Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1515 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7007 Gosling Ter, Bradenton
Looking for the best value in Tara in a quiet cul-de-sac tucked away in Tara community WITHOUT GOLF FEES? You found the perfect home here located on a section of Tara which backs up to a small part of the preserve. You will appreciate the tall open space right when you walk in the front door leading you to a spacious kitchen and second living area. The kitchen boasts of new Samsung refrigerator and range with plenty of space on your island to prep for entertaining. This home even features a 4th room on the second floor perfect for an office or to create a theater room away from all the other bedrooms. Tara community pool is just a short drive away or get creative and build your own private pool in the backyard! With all the possibilities in this home you will not want to let it pass by! Set up your appointment today to see where your next home could be awaiting you!
- MLS® #A4436118
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,451
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Tennis Court(s), Recreation Facilities, Pool, Golf Course, Clubhouse, Sidewalk, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Deed Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Golf Community, Deed Restricted, Recreation Building
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market609
- Address7007 Gosling Ter
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph Ii Subphase F
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$182
- Avg. asking price$339,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3185475
- Crossing Creek Village Ph I
- 6815 44th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2076 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:U8055774
- Sunset Estates Sub
- 8414 14th Ave Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 1880 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tara Ph Ii Subphase F
|Price Range:||$359,900 - $359,900|
Tara Ph I Unit 4
|Price Range:||$324,900 - $355,000|
Carlyle At Village Of Palm Aire Un 1
|Price Range:||$344,000 - $344,000|
Listing information courtesy of Marcus & Company Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:29am EDT.