- MLS® #:A4443470
- White Bear Park Sub
- 2507 7th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 2 BA 2714 Sq Ft 0.44 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8520 10th Ave Nw, Bradenton
NO HOA FEES for 2020!!! PRICE REDUCED!!! Highly desirable Single family home in Northwest Bradenton located near Robinson Preserve, Desoto Park and close to Geraldson's Farm! Azalea Park Northwest is a wonderful place to call home. This 3Bd/2Ba (1976 Sq ft.) charmer is on a quiet cul-de-sac and a short walk to the community pool (.02 miles). Large Master bedroom with on-suite bathroom leads to 500 sq ft deck with trees and privacy, which is great for morning coffee or evening glass of wine. New Roof installed in 2017 and New A/C was installed in 2014, with Lennox 21-seer HVAC and new ductwork with programmable digital/internet connected thermostat. Kitchen has solid granite countertops and large undermount sink and large eat-in area and NEW carpet in all bedrooms. Great elementary and middle schools within .05 miles(Stewart elementary and King Middle). Great Home, Great schools, and Great area....what more could you ask for. Schedule your appointment to view today and let the Sellers pay for your 2020 HOA Fees.
- MLS® #A4435936
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,976
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market109
- Address8520 10th Ave Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionAzalea Park Northwest A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$185
- Avg. asking price$424,900
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4435373
- Tara Ph I, Unit 4
- 5814 Pleasant Grove Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2192 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:A4444187
- Ridge At Crossing Creek Ph I
- 7440 Ridgelake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1639 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Azalea Park Northwest A Sub
Smugglers Landing Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$425,000 - $439,000|
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $455,000|
|Price Range:||$429,900 - $429,900|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.