- MLS® #:A4425136
- Cortez Beach Pb1/203 &
- 504 Bay Dr S #a
- Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
- 4 BD 2 BA 1784 Sq Ft 0.09 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 7th St S, Bradenton Beach
This free standing building is comprised of 2 separate units. One is a 3 BR 2 B unit and the top floor is a 2 BR 2 B. Each priced at $875,000. This Mediterranean-style residence on Sarasota Bay is infused with character, comfort, charm and elegance. With serene water views from all levels, separate private entries leading to distinct residences and an elevator keyed for privacy, you have the option of living on one level year-round or seasonally, or rent both units and use it when you want for a vacation retreat. The thoughtfully designed open floor plan sets the stage for enjoying time spent with loved ones, while a covered lanai provides a tranquil refuge for enjoying the Florida lifestyle; gather on the expansive Bayfront deck for an evening meal or enjoy the sea breezes. Don’t forget to bring your boat! There are two docks equipped with power, water and boat lifts (25K LB and 13K LB). The uppermost floor is 3BR's, 2B with hardwood floors in all the main living spaces; the mid-level is 2BR, 2B w/sleek travertine floors throughout; and the ground level is a 3-car garage with storage/bonus room. Yard maintenance is reduced thanks to xeriscape landscaping and all the amenities of island life are at your fingertips; stroll to Bridge Street for eclectic restaurants and shops, or spend the day on our world-famous sugar sand beaches. You are even conveniently located to Bradenton and Sarasota for even more entertainment and dining options! Call today for your private showing and embrace the possibilities!
- MLS® #A4435818
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,576
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGuest, Oversized, Underground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Address110 7th St S
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionCortez Beach Pb1/203 &
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- Price per sq. ft.$529
- Avg. asking price$1,624,850
- Homes Available10
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market11
Neighborhoods Similar to Cortez Beach Pb1/203 &
|Price Range:||$549,000 - $2,790,000|
360 North Condo Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$1,595,000 - $1,595,000|
Gulf View Sub
|Price Range:||$899,900 - $1,975,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.