- MLS® #:A4441276
- Mill Creek Ph Ii
- 13633 2nd Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 2449 Sq Ft 1.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7502 Portosueno Ave, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Amazing deal!!! Over 3100 square foot updated home just minutes from Anna Maria Island! Nestled in sought after Palma Sola Park, this 3134 sq. foot home w/5 bedrooms & 3.5 baths offers a multi-faceted open layout. Creating culinary delights in the updated gourmet kitchen w/upscale glass tiled backsplash,an oversized center island & solid wooden cabinetry can be done easily given the perfect design. An expansive great room with finely crafted built-ins & the formal dining room provide an ideal environment for engaging family & friends. The first floor master bedroom suite offers a large walk in closet and a master bath boasting a hydrating Jacuzzi tub,marble double vanity,modern glass shower door & subway tile. A powder room & laundry complete the first level. An amazing and spacious upstairs features two bedrooms, an office, laundry, a 23’ x 11’ bonus room w/wet bar & mini fridge. Additionally a guest suite w/full bath, kitchen & a private entrance offers a variety opportunities for the homeowner. An outdoor mecca for entertaining awaits on the composite decking w/pizza oven & wood burning fireplace along w/a fenced in yard, a delightful playhouse, a two car garage & large parking pad. Abundant in curb appeal, this home is meticulous both inside & out, & is conveniently located to Robinson Preserve & Palma Sola Botanical Gardens. You'll be proud to make this your forever home.
- MLS® #A4435796
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,134
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Near Public Transit
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market716
- Address7502 Portosueno Ave
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$165
- Avg. asking price$399,458
- Homes Available12
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4436273
- Rosedale Add Ph I
- 5035 Tobermory Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1764 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4442074
- River Club South Subphase I
- 7114 River Club Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 3 BA 2436 Sq Ft 0.54 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Palma Sola Park
Bay Club Ph Ii A Condo Or2219 3920
|Price Range:||$387,500 - $439,000|
|Price Range:||$399,900 - $399,900|
Fairway Acres Unit 3
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $375,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.