- MLS® #:A4419963
- Bay View Park
- 632 Virginia Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1553 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11427 Piedmont Park Xing, Bradenton
Central Park is one of the most recent and sought after communities in Lakewood Ranch. Come and enjoy its lifestyle, A-rated schools, proximity to shopping, dining. World-famous beaches are 30 mn away. Central Park is a gated community featuring dog parks, tennis courts, playground, you name it. This amazing 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home features a lake view. You will love watching the birds in the morning while sipping your coffee. Tile and laminate throughout. Gas appliances. New HVAC 9/18. The master suite comprises walk-in closets, walk-in shower and dual sinks. Front porch and lanai will give you the added privacy you are looking for. Recently repainted. CDD is included in the tax bill. Call now for a showing.
- MLS® #A4435718
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,487
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Sidewalk, Park, Playground, Tennis Court(s), No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Near Golf Course, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market34
- Address11427 Piedmont Park Xing
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase A-1a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$216
- Avg. asking price$235,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4434033
- Highland Lakes Sub
- 4510 Muirfield Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1649 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
- MLS® #:N6104745
- 7112 52nd Dr. E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1625 Sq Ft 299.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park Subphase A-1a
Tara Ph I Unit 1
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $249,900|
Creekwood Ph 2 Ph A B
|Price Range:||$255,000 - $255,000|
The Preserves At Palm aire
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $235,000|
Listing information courtesy of Investus Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.