- MLS® #:A4439819
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- 8015 Haven Harbour Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1947 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
15847 High Bell Pl, Bradenton
BELOW MARKET PRICE! Come see this beautiful Express Homes by DRHorton- Elle Model-with many recent upgrades including new PVC fence, Nest alarm system, Nest AC control pad, keypad garage entry, gutters, and more. Kitchen has newly installed backsplash with under cabinet and upper cabinet lighting along with farmhouse style pendant light over the expansive counter height island. A nice place for entertaining! The house includes all new lighting inside and outside with ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living room. The Master Bedroom is on the First Floor ... Why wait to build when you can own this 5 bedroom 2.5 bath with upgrades single family newer home! Gated community of Del Tierra has the tranquility and beautifully manicured neighborhood close to restaurants and shopping with the beaches within minutes. You will love all the community amenities such as the resort-style pool, playground, 24hr fitness center, covered picnic area, soccer field, and clubhouse. Being only a few miles from the interstate, Del Tierra is conveniently located between St. Pete and Sarasota. The HOA fees are very LOW and NO CDD fees! Ready for a new family!
- MLS® #A4435713
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,868
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market130
- Address15847 High Bell Pl
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$101
- Avg. asking price$288,442
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4443628
- Pine Lakes Sub
- 2212 41st St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1699 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
- MLS® #:A4441614
- Cordova Lakes Sub Ph Vi
- 6505 39th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1830 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Del Tierra Ph I
Millbrook At Grnfld P Iiib
|Price Range:||$264,000 - $305,000|
River Wilderness Ph Iii Sp C
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $299,900|
Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour A 1
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $275,000|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.