- MLS® #:A4444044
- Sharp & Turner Add
- 1419 19th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1403 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2216 9th Ave W, Bradenton
Cozy, Vintage, Move-in ready 3bed 1bath in West Bradenton. This home features original charm with some modern updates such as your new galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and backsplash. Throughout the home are tall ceilings and beautifully refinished pine floors. The living room has a brick fireplace and a wide opening that leads to either your second living space or a dedicated dining room. There is a mudroom that you enter from the backyard that has your inside laundry hookups. House has been replumbed as of June 2019 and New H/W heater. The backyard is fenced and has gravel parking space accessed from a back alley. Additionally, there is room for one car to pull in directly off 9th ave. Central to schools, shopping, restaurants, downtown, riverwalk & VOTA. Hurry in to see this affordable 3bedroom west Bradenton home.
- MLS® #A4435657
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,072
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Alley Access, Other
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market118
- Address2216 9th Ave W
- SubdivisionWhite Bear Park Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$136
- Avg. asking price$239,450
- Homes Available2
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:A4214793
- Southland Terrace
- 1239 30th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1300 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
- MLS® #:A4445822
- Sunny Lakes Estates
- 507 59th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 4 BD 3 BA 988 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to White Bear Park Sub
Belmont Park Sub
|Price Range:||$220,000 - $220,000|
Academy Resort Lodge A Condo Or2092 241
|Price Range:||$229,000 - $290,000|
|Price Range:||$215,000 - $235,000|
Listing information courtesy of Relax Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 7:15am EDT.