- MLS® #:A4440083
- Third Bayshore Condo Or1109/1209
- 2033 Canal Dr #n-36
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 1 BD 1 BA 576 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 47th Avenue Dr W #383, Bradenton
Great value! Very nicely decorated and furnished condo. Living - dining room floors are Gable Oak mohawk waterproof Laminate with cork and foam soundproofing underlayment. Kitchen cabinets have been refaced. Bathroom has new tub surround plus wainscoting in bead board and trim by Bath Fitter. Up dates are ceiling fan in kitchen, living room and bedroom, vertical blinds in living room and bedroom. Freshly painted. Vinyl sliders on porch. Great view from lanai. Picnic tables and grills nearby. Community features heated pool, clubhouse, laundry facilities and shuffleboard.
- MLS® #A4435446
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage725
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Laundry Facility, Pool, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address103 47th Avenue Dr W #383
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBurgundy Unit One Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$90
- Avg. asking price$73,450
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Window Treatments
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market73
Neighborhoods Similar to Burgundy Unit One Condo
|Price Range:||$79,900 - $79,900|
Garden Walk Condo Ph I
|Price Range:||$71,900 - $85,000|
Chateau Village Co op Or1651 5505
|Price Range:||$54,900 - $100,000|
Listing information courtesy of Markey Realty & Associates Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:59pm EDT.