- MLS® #:T3146078
- 10115 41st Ct E
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 4 BD 3 BA 2007 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4705 Charles Partin Dr, Parrish
Welcome Home to this open and bright 2 Bedroom 2 and a half bathroom 2 car garage Home! Originally the Builders Model with many upgrades & a decorators touch makes this a one of a kind find! The kitchen features Corian countertops with a separate island for more counter top space to entertain & cook in with easy access to the back patio for easy entertaining! This home features many amenities in the gated community of Forest Creek with a maintenance free lifestyle! Some of the many amenities include a beautiful Rec Center with a pool and spa as well as an outdoor Kitchen area, a game room and 24 hour fitness center. There are also nature trails, 2 dog parks, a play ground, Basketball court, picnic area, 2 gazebo's and so much more! the Home is conveniently located close to Sarasota and the St. Pete/Tampa area for an easy commute and activities! Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4435439
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,480
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market75
- Address4705 Charles Partin Dr
- SubdivisionForest Creek Ph I & Iia
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34219
- Price per sq. ft.$128
- Avg. asking price$221,124
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliams Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to Forest Creek Ph I & Iia
Millbrook At Grnfld P Iiia iiic
|Price Range:||$235,000 - $235,000|
Willow Hammock silverstone
|Price Range:||$239,990 - $239,990|
North River Estates
|Price Range:||$172,000 - $215,000|
Listing information courtesy of Marcus & Company Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.