- MLS® #:A4438577
- Water Oak Unit Two
- 6703 63rd Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2307 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6749 64th Ter E, Bradenton
Price Improvement! Discover Whisper Bend! As soon as you walk through the front door, you are greeted by views of the pool and pond. This is what Florida living is all about! Imagine an evening sitting by the heated salt-water pool and spa with water fountains. This Bruce Williams Summit model has been immaculately maintained and pride of ownership is everywhere you look. From the manicured landscaping to the house itself, your buyers will not be disappointed. Four bedrooms and three bathrooms, all on the main floor, make this the perfect house for a growing family or buyers who love to entertain guests. There is a large bonus room upstairs that can be a media room, game room, office or a fifth bedroom if needed. The kitchen is updated with granite counters and stainless appliances. Enjoy the spacious lanai that is partially covered for those warm days. The bathrooms have also been updated with new tile and granite counters. This home comes with custom hurricane shutters and a custom screen for the lanai sliders. Whisper Bend is located near I-75, UTC Mall and a short drive to Florida's best beaches. No CDD here! Come live the Florida lifestyle today! There is a 1 year Home Warranty for the new owners! Motivated sellers!
- MLS® #A4435419
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,726
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market73
- Address6749 64th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$103
- Avg. asking price$267,117
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4427438
- Rosedale Highlands Sp D Unit 1
- 5119 97th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2387 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:A4441054
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph Va-419
- 12008 Goldenrod Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2375 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Water Oak Unit One
The Moorings At Edgewater Iv
|Price Range:||$279,500 - $305,000|
|Price Range:||$250,000 - $250,000|
|Price Range:||$289,000 - $289,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.