- MLS® #:A4443764
- Old Grove At Greenfield Ph Iiib
- 10551 Old Grove Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2292 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4111 61st Ave E, Bradenton
Beautiful lakefront, 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage home with den/office. Home is in pristine condition, lovingly maintained, custom window treatments, upgraded flooring featuring diagonal tile, Corian countertops, plantation shutters throughout, extra large extended screened lanai, beautiful tiffany lighting fixtures, beautiful glass French doors, designer painting, pavered driveway and walkways, jetted garden tub in master bedroom, many nice features throughout home. You will love the soft hues in bedrooms. Hurry, won't last long.
- MLS® #A4435270
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,009
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments, Shades
- Days on Market134
- Address4111 61st Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBarrington Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$169
- Avg. asking price$339,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Pest Guard System
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4443772
- River Point Of Manatee
- 4006 2nd Dr Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1661 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4437668
- River Place
- 6956 74th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2089 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Barrington Ridge
River Point Of Manatee Un 2
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $325,000|
Longwood Run Ph 7
|Price Range:||$318,590 - $429,000|
Oakbrooke I At River Club North
|Price Range:||$310,000 - $324,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 7:15am EDT.