- MLS® #:A4439892
- Central Park Subphase D-1ba & D-2c
- 4509 Golden Gate Cv
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2600 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13122 Deep Blue Pl, Bradenton
Under Construction. Spacious Daybreak, designed by Neal Communities, offers options to help adapt the home to your lifestyle. An office can be added in lieu of the formal living room, creating a separate space for the adjacent dining room. Instead of the den, this home has a fourth bedroom and a third full bath. Central to the design, the open great room and kitchen create an expansive and airy space. The gourmet kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and center island and is conveniently situated by the dining room. An elegant coffered ceiling graces the great room, which also features sliding glass door, optionally pocketed, out to the large lanai. The master suite includes a roomy bedroom with coffered ceiling and option for a door directly to the lanai, two walk-in closets and master bath with dual sink vanities, shower, optional soaking tub, large linen closet and private water closet.
- MLS® #A4435254
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,379
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Trees/Landscaped, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market47
- Address13122 Deep Blue Pl
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$200
- Avg. asking price$482,490
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighPalmetto High
- MLS® #:A4444642
- River Club South Subphase Ii
- 10160 Cherry Hills Avenue Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 3 BA 2401 Sq Ft 0.41 AC
- MLS® #:A4419998
- Legends Bay
- 6247 Champions Row St
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 2 BA 2159 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
Braden Woods Sub Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$335,000 - $615,000|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph 2
|Price Range:||$474,500 - $474,500|
Cypress Creek Estates Subdivisi
|Price Range:||$487,500 - $487,500|
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.