- MLS® #:A4441215
- Rosedale 5
- 8766 52nd Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 3 BA 1946 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6905 67th Ter E, Bradenton
Let's talk about the WOW factor! From the moment you approach this impeccable property on a very quiet cul de sac, you will be impressed by the rich tone of chocolate on the garage doors, white trim and serene paint color for balance. Then you will notice the meticulous landscaping and quietness of the neighborhood. Many updates have been done to this beautiful home including Bamboo flooring in all 4 bedrooms, granite in kitchen and all 3 bathrooms, remodeled master bath, A/C 2015, new air ducts 2018, awnings in pool lounging area, new kitchen appliances featuring Bosch gas range and dishwasher, plantation shutters and a large extended pool deck for entertaining. The private back yard features gorgeous landscaping and birds singing, the perfect combination for a relaxing day or evening . Located in Beacon Cove, you have full access to all that River Place has to offer, including kayak storage/launch, pool, fitness center and clubhouse. including: clubhouse, fitness center, kayak launch and pool.
- MLS® #A4435232
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,276
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address6905 67th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBeacon Cove At River Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$160
- Avg. asking price$529,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), In Wall Pest System, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market82
- MLS® #:A4444019
- Mirabella At Village Green
- 6907 Playa Bella Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1525 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
- MLS® #:A4457396
- Glenn Lakes Ph 6
- 5175 55th Street Cir W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 3 BA 2298 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Beacon Cove At River Place
Tara Golf Country And Club
|Price Range:||$514,999 - $514,999|
Central Park Subph C bb
|Price Range:||$535,000 - $535,000|
Riverwalk Village Cypress Banks Sp Epb34 105
|Price Range:||$499,000 - $499,000|
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Shores Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 4:15am EST.