- MLS® #:A4426820
- Shorewalk Bath & Tennis
- 4655 W 46th St Ct W ##203
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1174 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1242 58th St W, Bradenton
Featuring a “COASTAL” design ambiance, this home has the “WOW” factor many are seeking in their Florida home. The full remodel includes new windows and sliders, faux “driftwood” floors, white wood cabinetry, granite-look counter tops, coastal paint colors, newer ac/h system, hwh-elec, appliances & paddle fans. The community is just a short drive to Anna Maria island beaches, and offers recreational amenities to maximize exercise and social activity. A short walk brings you to local grocery stores. And major medical facilities are just around the corner. Be sure to see the seller disclosures and FAQ’s for additional property information. And…furnishings are separately negotiable. Make this move-in residence your own, today!!
- MLS® #A4435101
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,014
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Clubhouse, Recreation Facilities, Recreation Building
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Driveway, Guest, Off Street, Open, Common
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Near Public Transit, Level, In City Limits, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Address1242 58th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMeadowcroft Condo Prcl P
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$163
- Avg. asking price$165,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market52
- MLS® #:A4438291
- Riverview The
- 1400 1st Ave W #506
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1280 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4434908
- River Strand - Grand Estuary V
- 8205 Grand Estuary Trl #104
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1121 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Meadowcroft Condo Prcl P
Jackson Park Unit Two
|Price Range:||$159,900 - $159,900|
Shorewalk Bath Tennis
|Price Range:||$167,900 - $167,900|
Willis Of New Memphis R F
|Price Range:||$159,900 - $164,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.