- MLS® #:A4423017
- Perico Island Patio Homes Sec 1
- 11207 Veranda Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1581 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3434 40th Ter E, Bradenton
If you're looking for the Florida lifestyle this is it! Enjoy ultimate privacy in this 4BR/2BA + pool home on a premium lot that backs up to wetland refuge. Impeccable split floor plan is perfect for entertaining! Kitchen opens to family room & dinette area. Large master bedroom has dual sinks, separate tub & shower, 2 walk-in closets and direct access to the lanai. Total of 4 walk-in closets in the home. Wired for surround sound throughout, including lanai. Bedrooms #2 & 3 have an additional 2 feet per room. Low chlorine pool system. Oversized 2 car garage with pull down stairs to over head lighted storage. Ring security system included-doorbell, camera, flood light camera, and chime pro. Quarry tile entry. Exterior painted-2013. HVAC-2012. Charter school nearby. Original owner. CATS ON PREMISES.
- MLS® #A4435080
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,342
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market29
- Address3434 40th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionOak Trace A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$106
- Avg. asking price$232,130
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Window Treatments, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4432154
- Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
- 4874 E 68th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1917 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4438881
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
- 8970 Stone Harbour Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2909 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Oak Trace A Sub
The Palms At Riviera Dunes Ph I
|Price Range:||$210,000 - $270,000|
River Yacht Racquet Club 1
|Price Range:||$229,900 - $270,000|
San Michele At University Commo
|Price Range:||$239,000 - $265,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 8:59am EDT.