- MLS® #:T3105055
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 2816 Sq Ft 1.81 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1409 30th St W, Bradenton
Here's a Gem! This property speaks to numerous opportunities. Two in one. The main house has two bedrooms and a full bath while the Cottage is presently set up as a bedroom with a full bath, closet, air conditioned, counter space, refrigerator and a living area. A truly rare find in this price range. Mother-in-law, Teenager retreat, Art studio, Home Office. Investors, don't pass it by either. The space is 350 square feet under air and only three years new. Use your imagination. The main house has a great updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances. The lot has a secondary road in back behind the Cottage giving privacy between the two if you wanted access there. No Deed restrictions. The roof is about four years old. . The plumbing in the main house is new with "warranty". Termite "warranty." The property is fenced with a nice shed for storage. Long paved drive, covered screen porch. Located between Cortez and Manatee. Close to Downtown Bradenton. You will be pleasantly surprised with this home and its possibilities.
- MLS® #A4435008
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,188
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingAlley Access, Converted Garage, Driveway, Garage Faces Rear, Guest
- ViewStreet Private
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Fenced, Storage, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market59
- Address1409 30th St W
- SubdivisionBears Sub Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$145
- Avg. asking price$388,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Window Treatments, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:A4437940
- Bayshore Gardens Sec 35
- 2103 Bayshore Gardens Pkwy
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1318 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:N6107336
- Village Of Lakeside South
- 4020 38th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1167 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bears Sub Ctd
Harbor Haven Sub
|Price Range:||$414,000 - $414,000|
Laguna At Riviera Dunes Iv Or2180 7033
|Price Range:||$365,000 - $409,900|
Legends Cove Ph 1 A Condo
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $349,900|
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:14am EDT.