- MLS® #:A4441333
- Lakebridge South
- 3518 57th Avenue Cir W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1629 Sq Ft 0.07 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7307 7th Ave W, Bradenton
Living large near the water!! This 2 bedroom 2 bath home has almost 1900 sq ft of spacious living area. End unit provides ample natural light from the updated hurricane impact windows. Look out the window to a beautiful lot with no neighbors, enjoy your private patio out back under beautiful trees or walk to the neighborhood pool. Large bedrooms both have dual closets for added storage. The modern kitchen has plenty of cabinet space and a pantry. Kitchen is open to the large breakfast nook area and has a pass thru to the formal dining area making all your entertaining easy. Relax in the living room while the grandkids are having fun in the large enclosed Florida room. Currently used as an office space and parlor area. The possibilities are endless with this floor plan. Indoor laundry and two car garage. All of this situated on a quite dead end street in a fabulous 55+ community. Located less then a mile to the causeway and less then 4 miles to Anna Maria Island Why are you still reading this? CALL NOW!!!
- MLS® #A4434940
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,870
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Address7307 7th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionVillage Green Of Bradenton Sc 8
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$164
- Avg. asking price$265,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market78
- MLS® #:N6106160
- 43 Waterside Lane 3 At Perico
- 921 Waterside Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1132 Sq Ft 0.09 AC
- MLS® #:A4440483
- River Strand
- 126 Babbling Brook Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1564 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Village Green Of Bradenton Sc 8
|Price Range:||$247,500 - $247,500|
Hidden Lake Ii Condo Ph 3 Or2640 0
|Price Range:||$262,000 - $262,000|
|Price Range:||$248,500 - $248,500|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 All Aces Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.