- MLS® #:A4450825
- El Rancho Village Residence Co-op Or1579/5501
- 508 44th Ave E #m24
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 1 BA 696 Sq Ft 0.09 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 63rd Ave W #d6, Bradenton
Cute single wide mobile home with two bedrooms and one and half bathrooms all updated and move-in ready! New kitchen cabinetry including new plumbing and LED lighting with eat-in area makes for a great kitchen layout open to the lanai and living room. Living room has a 'lift' ceiling making it feel roomy and light. New carpet and sub-floor in hall and master bedroom. Completely new master bathroom with walk-in shower, new toilet and cabinet and large mirror and dressing area that opens to a walk-in closet. Plenty of extra Florida space with a large screened lanai and vinyl inserts to keep things dry. Attached laundry room and storage with covered carport parking. Home faces south and sits on the end of a cul-de-sac with a large jacaranda tree. No neighbors on one side making it a private area. Low monthly maintenance fee includes water, sewer, garbage and lawn maintenance. The gated community offers larger lots, wide roads, heated swimming pool, clubhouse, shuffleboard, library, billiards and a very busy social calendar. Agent is also the community manager and onsite M-F 8-4.
- MLS® #A4434548
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage684
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated, Pool, Shuffleboard Court, Deed Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Shuffleboard
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Private, Street Dead-End, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Days on Market175
- Address603 63rd Ave W #d6
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$75
- Avg. asking price$72,640
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesIn M/H Community, One, One Story
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
Bradenton Tropical Palms Co opor1539 729
|Price Range:||$56,900 - $83,900|
Burgundy Unit One Condo
|Price Range:||$54,000 - $89,500|
Villager Apts Unit 4
|Price Range:||$71,500 - $71,500|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2019 at 8:45am EST.