- MLS® #:A4443564
- Lychee Acres Sec One
- 5615 41st Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1645 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4918 60th Dr E, Bradenton
YOUR SEARCH IS OVER … this beautiful freshly landscaped home has everything you could want and more! From the moment you walk into this meticulously kept four bedroom two and half bath home you will be impressed by all the professional upgrades including updated kitchen with granite countertops, beautiful fixtures throughout, new AC in 2018 and a new Garage Door opener with Wi-Fi capability. The main living area has EZ Care Tile floors throughout and the first floor master suite boasts new wood grain tile flooring. The second floor offers three bedrooms, a spacious loft which is perfect for a playroom or a quaint sitting area along with a full bath. Sit out back and enjoy your morning coffee in the covered lanai overlooking the wooded preserve. This house comes complete with an irrigation system which keeps maintaining the lush lawn super easy. Silverlake is a friendly gated community which is nestled in about a 1/4 mile off of Lockwood Ridge with high rated schools, NO CDD fees and low HOA fees. What's not to love, this home is conveniently located just minutes away from everything including fine dining, The Mall at UTC and the World Famous Siesta Key Beach. This one won't last, schedule your showing today!!
- MLS® #A4434529
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,316
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Zone, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market8
- Address4918 60th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSilverlake A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$141
- Avg. asking price$321,283
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:O5785489
- Arbor Oaks Sub Ph 2
- 6910 Arbor Oaks Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1730 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4443986
- Silverlake A Sub
- 5107 60th Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2061 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Silverlake A Sub
Lake Vista Residences Ph Vi Or2211 7449
|Price Range:||$339,000 - $339,000|
|Price Range:||$297,400 - $297,400|
The Trails Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$339,000 - $339,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.