- MLS® #:A4426689
- Oak Trace A Sub
- 3415 40th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 3 BA 2115 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1402 64th St W, Bradenton
MOVE IN READY - Have you been searching for a newly remodeled home in desirable West Bradenton? Look no further, this beautiful home has it all. This 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom home features all new stainless steel appliances, high-end granite counter tops, beautiful soft close real wood kitchen cabinets, 4" baseboard molding, faucets, lighting fixtures, new tile floors through out, etc. Terrific floor plan, split bedroom separation, abundance of closets, 24' deep garage & more! This astounding property in highly desirable Village Green is a short drive from the Gulf Coast beaches, Anna Maria Island, restaurants, shops, medical facilities, 20-minute drive to Sarasota Airport, and 50 minutes from Tampa. Only Available to those who act NOW. Call for your private showing.
- MLS® #A4434504
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,274
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofShake, Shingle
- Address1402 64th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionVillage Green Of Bradenton Un G
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$204
- Avg. asking price$266,700
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market106
- MLS® #:T3174978
- Sunset Terrace
- 316 31st St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 3 BA 1356 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4439828
- Parkview Sub
- 3417 53rd St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 1561 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Village Green Of Bradenton Un G
Academy Resort Lodge A Condo Or2092 241
|Price Range:||$229,000 - $290,000|
Riverbay Twnhms Ph Three
|Price Range:||$260,000 - $260,000|
Gulf And Bay Estates
|Price Range:||$285,000 - $285,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.