- MLS® #:A4438903
- River Club South Subphase Ii
- 10110 Glenmore Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 1971 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5118 11th St E, Bradenton
Why wait to build when you can have this "better than new" beautiful Elle 5 Bedroom 2.5 Bath model with a relaxing lake and wooded view. This home offers a large backyard a perfect place to relax or enjoy with your family! The open floor plan has upgraded flooring for easy care and is highlighted by a kitchen overlooking the Living Room and Dining Area. The island kitchen has rich dark cabinetry and features quartz counter tops, perfect for bar style eating & a plus when entertaining! A walk-in pantry completes the space. There is plenty of natural light through large windows plus sliding glass door which leads to a covered lanai with lots of room for a pool. There is a beautiful Den currently used as their Living Room. The Owner's Suite downstairs is inviting and features 2 closets, Master Bath with double vanity and walk in shower. Stairs lead to a large upstairs Bonus Room at the top of the landing – many optional uses. Park Place is a Boutique Enclave of 58 single family homes in a Gated Community with a great SW Bradenton location. There are NO CDD fees, and affordable HOA fees.
- MLS® #A4434400
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,868
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market154
- Address5118 11th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPark Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$138
- Avg. asking price$281,600
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4435334
- Ridge At Crossing Creek Ph I
- 7424 Ridgelake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2136 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4438684
- Mandalay Ph Ii
- 6230 45th Ln E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 2382 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Park Place
|Price Range:||$285,000 - $285,000|
|Price Range:||$264,900 - $269,500|
|Price Range:||$125,000 - $450,000|
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.