- MLS® #:A4161541
- River Strand
- 6715 Grand Estuary Trl #204
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1414 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1149 Riverscape St #2, Bradenton
Beautifully Appointed Turnkey Furnished Carriage Home Awaits You.....3-4 months available....possible extension if needed. 3B/2B/2C with office. Open Floor Plan with lanai overlooking the Breathtaking Lagoon/Marina.....Enter the ground floor & take your Private Elevator to the Main living space which feels like a NY LOFT .....Tidewater Preserve is a Waterfront Resort that boasts a Entry Gatehouse,Riverfront Salt Water Community Pool, State of the Art Exercise Facility, Dog Park, Playground,Nature Walk,Kayak Launch, Marina & 3 Har Tru Tennis Courts. Lodge & Port & Court are available to rent for parties."Come Live On the Water's Edge!"
- MLS® #A4434243
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,332
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Horse Stables, Water Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market257
- Address1149 Riverscape St #2
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$114
- Avg. asking price$188,659
- Homes Available41
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated, End Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4103001
- River Strand
- 7305 River Hammock Dr #206
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1661 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4405079
- The Lagoon I At Tidewater Preserve Ph I
- 1139 Riverscape St #1139
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 2332 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tidewater Preserve
Veranda Iii At River Strand Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$4,000 - $4,000|
Oak Trail A Land Condo
|Price Range:||$1,500 - $1,500|
Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour Sp A Unit 2
|Price Range:||$3,400 - $3,400|
Listing information courtesy of Horizon Realty International.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 4:30am EST.