- MLS® #:A4151935
- Bay Manor
- 1107 Gulf Dr N #a
- Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
- 3 BD 2 BA 1314 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2211 Avenue C, Bradenton Beach
** Your Island Get-a-way awaits you ** Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Grab your beach chair and catch sunsets as often as you like. You are literally a 2 minute stroll to the sandy beaches at the large public access to Bradenton Beach. Zoned R2 so rentals are very attractive with this property. You have Gulf views from the side decks. With some tree clearing there is room to park a boat from the back alley way that runs between 23rd and 22nd st. The low maintenance shell yard frees up more time to relax at the beach. This home has been updated inside with tile floors, unique architectural features and a fully applianced kitchen. There are 2 bedrooms on the first level with an updated tiled bathroom. Upstairs is dedicated to the master suite with balconies and spiral stairs leading to a "crows nest" with views of Bradenton Beach and Gulf waters. This home is ready to move into with a few personal touches or as a 2nd home...it’s ready to vacation rent. Multiple offer have been received. Highest and Best deadline is April 27th 6pm. Your Island Oasis awaits its new owner !! This is one of the best value priced homes with R2 zoning on the island. ** DO NOT WAIT **. This one may not last long !!
- MLS® #A4434205
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,614
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingOff Street
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Level, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market5
- Address2211 Avenue C
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- Price per sq. ft.$423
- Avg. asking price$1,080,443
- Homes Available22
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Neighborhoods Similar to Ilexhurst
4th Ave Condo
|Price Range:||$995,000 - $995,000|
Riverview Bluff Sub
|Price Range:||$995,000 - $995,000|
Sleepy Lagoon Park 2
|Price Range:||$680,000 - $1,549,000|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Suncoast Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 9:30pm EDT.