- MLS® #:A4446217
- River Club South Subphase Va
- 7536 Harrington Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 4 BA 3425 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4531 Shark Dr, Bradenton
Pristine waterfront community living. Gas lanterns illuminate the streets leading you home as you pass by mature and manicured landscaping. Your deep, saltwater canal has direct access from the Manatee River to the Gulf of Mexico. The oversized dock (52+ Ft) with water, electric and 20,000lb lift will accommodate an extravagant vessel. Such a gorgeous house! 2 story 3 Bed, 2 1/2 bath plus a Den. With a heated pool this home boasts water views and will guarantee true pride in ownership. Enter through the grand foyer and immediately take in all the desirable features such as; Crown molding, Custom built-ins, Vaulted ceilings and fresh interior paint. Spacious Master bedroom offers 2 walk-in closets and a private balcony with views overlooking the pool and canal. The elegant Master bath includes separate sink/Vanities stations and an indulging whirlpool tub. Well appointed, the tasteful, open concept kitchen with expansive granite countertops is perfect for entertaining. You’ll love the bright dining nook and walk-in pantry. Bonus: Enormous climate controlled work area in 3 car garage opening to backyard and dock. Improvements include a New Roof, lower level HVAC, Water heater and Fresh exterior paint. With No CDD, low flood insurance, great schools, shopping, 5 star dining and world class beaches nearby this enviable lifestyle is a must! A true pleasure to show…..
- MLS® #A4434109
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,670
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Deed Restrictions, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Deed Restricted
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages2 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater, Canal-salt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gray Water System, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market112
- Address4531 Shark Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$243
- Avg. asking price$581,842
- Homes Available12
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4439691
- Riverside Point
- 5430 56th Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2723 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:A4438087
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club
- 10014 Day Lily Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 3318 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverdale Rev
River Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$599,000 - $599,000|
|Price Range:||$625,000 - $625,000|
Point Pleasant Sub
|Price Range:||$595,000 - $595,000|
Listing information courtesy of Realty Executives Solutions.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2019 at 7:15am EST.