- MLS® #:A4448907
- Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
- 7110 Whittlebury Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 3 BA 2268 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22806 69th Ave E, Bradenton
Horse lovers! An equestrian estate situated on nearly 5 acres. Your next home awaits as you enter your private entrance with automatic gate and long driveway lined by oak trees. This property has over 3,000 feet of painted, 3-board, hot-wired fencing, featuring a 1.5-acre jump field and 1-acre LED lit front field for night riding. This newly constructed 2-stall barn(will easily accommodate up to 8 stalls or workshop under existing roof) features a hay/storage room, A/C tack room, LED shop lights, Nest cameras/smoke detectors, outdoor wash rack, separate entrance with trailer parking, and more! Each stall has interlocking mats, Saratoga stall doors, easy pour waterers, 5-blade fans, and Dutch doors that lead out to individual paddocks. This beautifully updated home features an open-concept kitchen with wood cabinets, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. The master suite has direct access to the pool, along with his/her closets, en suite master bathroom with double vanities, soaking tub and separate walk-in shower. Enjoy the night skies from the caged lanai with heated inground pool and spa. Fiber optic high speed internet available. No deed restrictions.
- MLS® #A4433883
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,131
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market168
- Address22806 69th Ave E
- SubdivisionPomello Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$280
- Avg. asking price$604,986
- Homes Available14
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4444609
- River Club South Subphase Iii
- 10092 Cherry Hills Avenue Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 3 BA 3284 Sq Ft 0.57 AC
- MLS® #:A4443287
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 10111 Carnoustie Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2686 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Pomello Park
Polo Run Ph Ia Ib Pb61 76
|Price Range:||$561,795 - $561,795|
|Price Range:||$499,000 - $799,000|
Preserve At Panther Ridge Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$495,000 - $675,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.