- MLS® #:A4448418
- Fairview Park Ctd
- 1713 10th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 3 BA 2234 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4220 1st Ave E, Bradenton
You’ll fall in love with this beautifully updated home! New paint throughout. The kitchen boasts wood shaker cabinets, granite countertops, stone backsplash and stainless steel appliances. The bathrooms have been equally updated with the same cabinets and countertops plus updated ceramic tile flooring and shower. The master bathroom has dual sinks. The shower has a rain head showerhead and a frameless shower surround. There’s also a lovely soaking tub for those nights when you just need to slip away. Need a big master closet? This home has it with a large walk-in with plenty of space! Spare bedroom closets are double sized along one entire wall -- again for ample storage. No carpet in this home – wood look laminate throughout! New AC and roof in 2016. You’ll love spending your evenings in your large covered lanai. The lot is wooded and a privacy fence surrounds the back yard. The home is conveniently located just minutes to I75, public boat launch, shopping and beaches. Schools are among the best in the Bradenton/Sarasota area. Nothing to do here except move in! Don’t wait, this one will not last long!
- MLS® #A4433792
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,680
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, FloodZone, Flood Zone
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market117
- Address4220 1st Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Resub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$266
- Avg. asking price$625,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4450292
- Village Estates Sub
- 7233 8th Avenue Loop W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1588 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
- MLS® #:A4449145
- Creekwood Ph Two Sp G & H
- 7809 49th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1578 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverdale Resub
Laguna At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$599,000 - $599,000|
Waterlefe Golf River Club Un7
|Price Range:||$549,000 - $589,000|
Braden Oaks Sub
|Price Range:||$599,900 - $619,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.