- MLS® #:A4440262
- Lexington Add
- 5934 Lexington Dr
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 5 BD 3 BA 2976 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11307 30th Ct E, Parrish
Drive along the luxurious wooded community of River Woods to your new home tucked away on a private cul-de-sac. Sitting on an oversized lot, this home is sure to please with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, den and private pool. Bask in the open floor plan allowing natural light throughout, with multiple access points to the pool and lanai area. Plenty of space for entertaining with a formal living and dining area, breakfast nook, and family room. A chef's delight awaits you with plenty of storage space in your spacious open kitchen equipped with private butlers pantry. Large master suite is the perfect retreat. Wake up to views of the serene pool or take a morning dip through your private sliding glass doors. Master bathroom is an oasis of relaxation, offering large stand-up shower, garden tub, dual sinks, and private water closet. Master closet is an organizers dream with California Closet storage. Split floorplan offers two additional bedrooms that share a full bath. Fourth bedroom offers privacy from the additional bedrooms, and private bath that seconds as a pool bath. From the moment you walk through the door, you will be wowed with the exquisite custom details and updates throughout the home. No need to worry about storage as this home is the only home in River Woods with a deeded storage shed, perfect for all of your tools, lawn, and pool equipment. Community offers community pool, tennis courts, fishing pier, and fitness center with low HOA and no CDD fees! Brand new roof and $4,000 closing credit!
- MLS® #A4433706
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,468
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesFitness, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Pool Alarm
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market120
- Address11307 30th Ct E
- SubdivisionRiver Woods Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34219
- Price per sq. ft.$152
- Avg. asking price$375,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- MLS® #:T3168015
- Twin Rivers Ph Iii
- 15424 27th Ct E
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 3 BD 3 BA 2468 Sq Ft 0.60 AC
- MLS® #:A4441908
- Rivers Reach Ph Ii
- 16503 Rivers Reach Blvd
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 3 BD 2 BA 1854 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Woods Ph Ii
Country Meadows Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$365,000 - $365,000|
The Inlets Riverdale Revised
|Price Range:||$390,000 - $390,000|
Greenfield Plantation Ph I
|Price Range:||$370,000 - $370,000|
Listing information courtesy of 1st Premier Intl Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.