- MLS® #:A4449933
- River Sound
- 1430 Blue Horizon Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 2112 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6318 67th St E, Bradenton
If exceptional value and style are high on your list of needs, then look no further than this home. Desirable Water Oaks subdivision is nestled just outside of Tara, where world class golf is the name of the game. This Bruce Williams home has it all. Brand new hardwood floors add tasteful, modern style to the living room, dining room and all of the bedrooms. Gas appliances highlight the well appointed kitchen and a brand new LG washer and gas dryer were added less than 6 months ago. The home is situated on a quiet street with a gorgeous pond view from the master, great room and dinette. This home even has the added benefit of hurricane shutters for extra peace of mind. Conveniently located just minutes from Interstate 75, makes commuting to Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota a breeze. There's no shortage of shopping or fine dining either. You'll find it all just minutes away. This home is a must see and will not last long. Come see it today
- MLS® #A4433661
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,855
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address6318 67th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit Two
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$142
- Avg. asking price$376,950
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market82
- MLS® #:A4453451
- River Landings Bluffs Ph I
- 6106 55th Avenue Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2033 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4451874
- Harborage On Braden River Ph I
- 5533 Whitehead St
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2110 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Water Oak Unit Two
Mandalay Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $438,700|
|Price Range:||$334,000 - $344,900|
Eagle Trace Ph Iiib
|Price Range:||$365,000 - $365,000|
Listing information courtesy of Leslie Wells Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 12:59am EST.