- MLS® #:O5768432
- Rosedale Golf And Country Club
- 4847 Royal Dornoch Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2199 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
224 21st St W, Bradenton
The River District, once referred to as old Bradenton, is a pocket of charm and unique character along the banks of the Manatee River. You must see this 3+ Bedroom, 2 Bath home to appreciate all the updates and finishes with the river only steps away. Gorgeous and durable Wood Floors in most rooms. Tastefully updated kitchen with miles of Granite and abundance of Wood Cabinets plus newer Stainless Appliances. Spacious Family and Bonus Room overlook a park-like backyard with majestic Oaks and numerous Royal Palms. Relax under the cover patio complete with swing. A Split bedroom design is perfect for family and guests. Generous Master en-Suite with dual closets, sinks and walk-in shower. And, the list goes on to include New Roof as of 2018, Re-Plumbed in 2012 and Whole House Water Softener. The River District has become the place to live, where you can walk miles of the Manatee River shoreline all the way to Riverwalk which has events, concerts in the amphitheater, festivals, outdoor art, boating, exercise and many other community activities. Other attractions include the Village of the Arts, Players Theatre, Downtown Farmers Market, Twin Dolphin Marina and numerous restaurants. See this one today!
- MLS® #A4433506
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,910
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlag Lot, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market65
- Address224 21st St W
- SubdivisionLe Chalet-river District
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$217
- Avg. asking price$415,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:R4901639
- Riverside Preserve
- 1015 Whimbrel Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2581 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4415570
- Mill Creek Ph Vii-a
- 1710 141st St E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2336 Sq Ft 0.44 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Le Chalet-river District
Pine Meadow Sub
|Price Range:||$389,900 - $599,000|
|Price Range:||$439,000 - $439,000|
Palma Sola Bay Club
|Price Range:||$329,990 - $750,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.