- MLS® #:T3175004
- Polo Run Ph Ia & Ib
- 17218 Blue Ridge Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1677 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6308 2nd St E, Bradenton
This spacious family 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage home built in 2013 with MANY UPGRADES Community Pool and Open floor plan with attention to details throughout. Awesome back yard for entertainment. Ideally located midway between Bradenton and Sarasota, easy access to beaches, airport, shopping and entertainment. LOW HOA fees . PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO SEE THE VIDEO
- MLS® #A4433415
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,213
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesVehicle Restrictions, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market31
- Address6308 2nd St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSterling Lake
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$143
- Avg. asking price$259,100
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, ENERGY STAR Qualified Dishwasher, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, ENERGY STAR Qualified Washer, ENERGY STAR Qualified Refrigerator, Oven, Water Softener Owned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- MLS® #:T3147954
- Del Tierra
- 152 Tierra Verde Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 2601 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
- MLS® #:A4434760
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- 263 Heritage Isles Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2058 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sterling Lake
Soleil Ph 34 Or2614 4999
|Price Range:||$229,000 - $249,900|
Palm aire At Sarasota 9 b Co
|Price Range:||$274,900 - $274,900|
Bears Sub Ctd
|Price Range:||$175,000 - $346,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:45am EDT.