- MLS® #:A4441163
- The Greens At Pinebrook Ph 1&2
- 4550 Pinebrook Cir #101
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1396 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6707 Stone River Rd #106, Bradenton
This is the one you have been waiting for. 1st FLOOR END UNIT !! Fantastic golf course views from this spacious turn-key furnished, 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit with a DEN. The current owners have maintained their condo with exceptional care. Fees associated with ownership in Tara for 2019 include a one time capital contribution fee of $3,500.00, class "A" membership of $421.26 per month, dining room minimum of $60.00 per month and $695.05 per year for the Tara Master Association and includes Comcast TV and high speed internet. Tara is conveniently located near I-75 and a short drive to the Gulf of Mexico beaches, the Van Wezel performing arts center, St. Armands Key, and many of the areas finest restaurants. Major shopping venues that are located nearby include Lowes, Publix, Home Depot, Target, Best Buy and many other national retailers. The new mega mall, University Town Center, is located just one exit south on University Parkway.
- MLS® #A4433412
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,345
- Year Built1990
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGolf Course, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Golf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market92
- Address6707 Stone River Rd #106
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Verandas Two Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$121
- Avg. asking price$154,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4420857
- Terraces At Wild Oak Bay The
- 3803 Sun Eagle Ln #206
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1254 Sq Ft 4.30 AC
- MLS® #:A4437369
- Terrace I At River Strand Ph Ii Or2499/5
- 7019 River Hammock Dr #106
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1156 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tara Verandas Two Condo
|Price Range:||$145,000 - $145,000|
Tara Verandas One Condo
|Price Range:||$159,000 - $159,000|
Summerfield Hollow Ph 1a 1b
|Price Range:||$154,990 - $179,000|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.