- MLS® #:A4435170
- Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- 12714 Coastal Breeze Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1532 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5310 W 19th Ave W, Bradenton
This home is in the well sought after West Palm Subdivision. The kitchen has been beautifully updated with Granite, New cabinets all new appliances and Stainless Steel Refrigerator. New Roof as of 2015, New AC as of 2012, New wood tile grain floor in the Living Room, Master bedroom and Dining Room. Beautiful well maintained pool with child safety fence (2015 installed), Lanai and screened in. New Garage door opener installed 2018, Ceiling fans throughout, Window blinds throughout, tinted windows, storm door, beautiful native landscaping in the front and back yards and New Samsung washer 2014. The home and yards have been very well maintained and the new buyer can move right on in! This is a perfect home for either a full time residence, seasonal, annual rental or Vacation rental. The home is centrally located in West Bradenton and close to the beaches, Blake hospital and other medical offices, stores, shopping, dining, Bray Park, Fitness Centers, Ball Fields, Hiking and Biking Trails and so much more! Some Furniture may be available outside of sales contract.
- MLS® #A4433395
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,995
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market1
- Address5310 W 19th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWest Palm Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$155
- Avg. asking price$284,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer, Convection Oven, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:O5790941
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 4809 Tobermory Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1707 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:T2918322
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spd U1pb44/168
- 323 Golden Harbour Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2909 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to West Palm Sub
Laguna At Riviera Dunes Iv
|Price Range:||$290,000 - $290,000|
Village Green Of Bradenton Un F
|Price Range:||$259,900 - $259,900|
Village Green Of Bradenton Un B
|Price Range:||$284,900 - $284,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.