- MLS® #:A4432378
- The Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove Iii
- 329 Cape Harbour Loop #104
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 3 BA 1429 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
245 Cape Harbour Loop #107, Bradenton
This 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom End Unit Townhome is move-in ready for you and your family. The first floor provides a formal living room, a separate formal dining room, a kitchen with breakfast bar, the washer/dryer area, and a half-bath for convenience. The second floor provides the Master Bedroom with a Full Bath and stall shower and a walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 and 3 share the hallway Full Bath with a tub and shower. Your assigned parking is directly in front of the building with lots of guest parking spaces available. The beautiful neighborhood Community Pool can be seen from your front door and is just a few steps away. All residents also enjoy the nearby to Heritage Harbour, which offers public golf courses, and the “Central Park” with its 70 acre Beacon Lake, Your family and friends will enjoy the playgrounds, baseball and soccer fields, walking trails, parks, covered picnic areas, and much more. Centrally located near SR 64 East and I-75, travel in all directions is very desirable; LWR, Bradenton, to Northern Counties, and South to UTC mall and everything Sarasota has to offer.
- MLS® #A4433336
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Association Recreation - Owned, Fishing Pier, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk
- Days on Market12
- Address245 Cape Harbour Loop #107
- SubdivisionThe Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$55
- Avg. asking price$78,913
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4430431
- Cypress Strand Or 1923/940
- 6406 Bay Cedar Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1320 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4432601
- Lakeside Village Townhome Cd Or2232/1192
- 3715 45th Ter W #104
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 3 BA 1429 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to The Twnhms At Lighthouse Cove Iii
Greenfield Plantation Ph I
|Price Range:||$1,725 - $1,775|
|Price Range:||$1,650 - $4,800|
Orchid Cove A Condo Or 1872 951
|Price Range:||$1,550 - $1,550|
Listing information courtesy of Shirley International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.