- MLS® #:A4432154
- Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
- 4874 E 68th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1917 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10306 Palmbrooke Ter, Bradenton
This may be the best deal in one east Bradenton's most desirable subdivisions...River Club! This home has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms PLUS an office…with a pool…at the end of a cul-de-sac…on the golf course! The ROOF IS ONLY 4 YEARS OLD and has energy star shingles. New pool pump and new pool skimmer (2017). The kitchen has granite counters, tile backslash and new (2016) dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave. 20” tile on a diagonal throughout the main living areas. Hunter Douglass Blinds in 3 of the bedrooms and office. New garage door (2017). The location is perfect…walking distance to Braden River Elementary School and Braden River Middle School…only a couple miles from Lakewood Ranch Main Street…easy access to I-75, UTC Mall and just a short drive to the gorgeous white sand beaches of Sarasota. Also makes a fantastic rental property…previously rented for $2,500/month. NO CDD fees! **Motivated Sellers** Call today to schedule a showing.
- MLS® #A4433316
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,083
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf, Golf Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, On Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Gunite
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market15
- Address10306 Palmbrooke Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$136
- Avg. asking price$309,206
- Homes Available23
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4435936
- Azalea Park Northwest A Sub
- 8520 10th Ave Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1976 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4436628
- Belair Bayou Unit 2
- 6307 5th Ave Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 2 BA 1804 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Club
Silverlake A Sub
|Price Range:||$231,500 - $329,000|
|Price Range:||$315,000 - $315,000|
Tara Ph Iii Subphase F Un Ii
|Price Range:||$289,900 - $289,900|
Listing information courtesy of Ukeepcommission Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 4:15am EDT.