- MLS® #:A4439972
- 4403 24th Ave E
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 6 BD 4 BA 3850 Sq Ft 5.75 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7404 91st St E, Palmetto
This breath taking 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath home is a must see home to appreciate. There is no comparable home anywhere in the immediate area. Not only is there plenty of room to park a multitude of vehicles on your 400' paver driveway, there is also 3 garages allowing for 5 vehicles. The stunning landscape starts at the beginning of your paver driveway, with trees lining both sides. There are many trees, plants and flowering shrubs giving you a beautiful view from any window in the house. Just imagine sitting on either of the two hand crafted wooden swings listing to the trickle of the waterfalls flowing into your 300' long pond filled with colorful koi and other fish. Or even watching the kids play in the trees house or running across the suspension bridge hanging over the pond. The paver patio is large enough to have an outdoor kitchen installed and entertain friends. With two fire pits you will never get bored in the back yard. There are six GFI outlets located in the back yard and 60 amp electrical panel at the front of the driveway ready for the electric gate to be installed. There is a 60 amp electrical outlet and plenty room to park an RV behind the garages. There is also an in-law apartment above the garages giving you extra room for loved ones. You can ride your golf cart the short distance to the Moccasin Wallow Golf course and to Publix plaza once its opened in November. Less than 2 miles from the interstate, it is a short commute to Tampa, St Pete, or Sarasota. Motivated seller. Sold As is.
- MLS® #A4433306
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,266
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market94
- Address7404 91st St E
- SubdivisionRegency Oaks Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$193
- Avg. asking price$825,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Walk-In Closet(s), L Dining
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryVirgil Mills Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to Regency Oaks Preserve
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $1,439,500|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.