- MLS® #:A4201749
- Westover Sub
- 5208 11th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1252 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6221 Cormorant Ct, Bradenton
Beautiful custom home with 3 bedroom, 3 bathrooms, den/office, formal living room and dining room. The well-equipped kitchen is open to the family room with direct access to the heated pool, spa and extensive outdoor living space. Overlooks a quiet preserve, with lots of privacy to the rear. Fully fitted laundry room with built-in cabinets, 2 car garage and a paver driveway. High quality finishes throughout this home, and lots of architectural details. Pool and yard maintenance included. Located on a cul-de-sac, so no through traffic. Tara Preserve offers a community pool, tennis courts, pickle ball and pay-as-you-play golf. Located just off I-75 and SR-70 with easy access to shopping, restaurants, downtown areas and award-winning local beaches. This home is available immediately for a lease of 12 to 15 months only.
- MLS® #A4433305
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,341
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Address6221 Cormorant Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph Iii Subphase G
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$1
- Avg. asking price$2,500
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market39
- MLS® #:N6102910
- Silverlake A Sub
- 5927 53rd Ln E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2408 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4433468
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 12207 Lavender Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2150 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tara Ph Iii Subphase G
Summerfield Village Sp C 6a 7a
|Price Range:||$2,385 - $2,385|
Palm aire At Desoto Lakes Cntry
|Price Range:||$1,200 - $3,850|
Silverlake A Sub
|Price Range:||$2,500 - $2,500|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 10:14pm EDT.