- MLS® #:A4440715
- Tides End
- 1621 96th Ct Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2698 Sq Ft 0.39 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1021 99th St Nw, Bradenton
Built in 1990, this three-bedroom, three baths and den home, rests on an acre with magnificent mature trees and landscaping in Northwest Bradenton. Just a few yards south of the home are two community favorites-Robinson’s Preserve and Geraldson’s Family Farm! As you enter the home, to the left you’ll find the dining room or living room, which ever suits your taste best. Down the foyer is the family room/kitchen area which looks out over the pool. In the kitchen you’ll find plenty of cabinet space and more than 20’ of counter top. The island in the kitchen is not stationary, making it easy to move to any place you desire. French doors from the kitchen and master bedroom lead out onto the sun room, sliding glass doors open onto the pool decking. French doors open into the den/library which can be the fourth bedroom by adding a closet. The current homeowner has taken great pride in maintaining the home. New pool pump and filter and new caged screening done in 2018/ May of 2017, the roof was replaced/Reem A/C in 2015/ In In 2010, Anderson hurricane proof windows were installed, along with new doors and garage door. The oversized garage-easily fitting 4 cars. The Northwest B’ton location is superb being less than five miles to our beautiful Gulf coast beaches. Shopping and dining are within minutes and historical sights close by in downtown.
- MLS® #A4433288
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,812
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, BB/HS Internet Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address1021 99th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionGeraldson Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$213
- Avg. asking price$599,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market97
- MLS® #:A4428483
- River Wind Sub
- 1017 River Wind Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2698 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
- MLS® #:A4427430
- Cypress Creek Estates Subdivisi
- 6107 8th Avenue Dr Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 5 BA 3630 Sq Ft 1.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Geraldson Sub
Mangrove Walk Ii On Harbour Isle Ph 7
|Price Range:||$559,000 - $559,000|
Tidy Island Condo Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$549,900 - $599,000|
Holmes Beach 31st Unit
|Price Range:||$649,000 - $649,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.