- MLS® #:A4441034
- Riverdale Rev
- 536 Mast Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 3 BA 2677 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5200 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton
WOW- this is the ONE! The sweeping views of the Manatee River will capture your attention and make it difficult to imagine living anywhere else. This spectacular home has an open concept floor plan with disappearing sliders making the expansive lanai part of your living space. The lanai features no-see-um screens, a bug misting system, outdoor kitchen with ice maker, saltwater pool & spa. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and there is an in-law-suite with a separate exterior door (only 4 homes in the community have this configuration) making it perfect for overnight guests. Upstairs is a spacious bonus room with wet bar and a balcony with custom roll up shades. Some of this homes features include surround sound speakers, stone countertops throughout, full pool bath, crown molding, tray ceilings, central vac, undermount lighting in kitchen, tankless gas water heater, plantation shutters, & extensive landscape uplighting to enhance views of the enormous yard. Tidewater includes a private marina with access to the Manatee River, 2 club houses, 2 pools, fitness center, community room with catering kitchen, billiards, & gas fireplaces both inside and out. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the three Har-Tru tennis courts as well as the canoe/kayak park with storage or free use of the community's kayaks, and hike the nature trail along the Manatee River. 24 hour security, lawn & landscaping is maintained throughout the entire community, and a lifestyle director is on site. All this for modest fees & no CDD's.
- MLS® #A4433236
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,681
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market16
- Address5200 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$207
- Avg. asking price$648,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4400612
- Pomello Park
- 7935 213th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 7 BA 6172 Sq Ft 9.32 AC
- MLS® #:A4443382
- River Strand
- 8915 Rum Runner Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2394 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tidewater Preserve 5
Greyhawk Landing West Ph V b
|Price Range:||$565,000 - $681,487|
Bel Mare Ph I Condo
|Price Range:||$649,000 - $649,000|
|Price Range:||$378,000 - $1,089,999|
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:29am EDT.