- MLS® #:A4424973
- J K Singeltary Sub
- 2908 7th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1752 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6740 64th Pl E E, Bradenton
Welcome home to this lovely, updated, move-in ready 3 Br/2Ba listing in the quiet community of Whisper Bend – just bring your furniture and clothes and you are home. The home features a recently renovated kitchen with beautiful wood cabinets, stainless appliances, a center island and quartz countertops; all beautiful features that the chef in you will appreciate. You can enjoy sunsets by your private pool with screened in lanai and fenced in back yard; the perfect place for having a BBQ with your friendly neighbors. Your clothes will fit nicely and look better in your master bedroom which has been updated with a California closet system. A spacious 2 car garage also has a workshop for the handyman in you. The home’s HVAC system was replaced in 2011 and a tankless water heater was installed in 2013. Once you see this home, you won’t want to look any further! Whisper Bend is located adjacent to the Tara community where shopping, dining and schools are very convenient. Just minutes away from Lakewood Ranch and all that it has to offer.
- MLS® #A4433167
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,773
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market7
- Address6740 64th Pl E E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$158
- Avg. asking price$357,575
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4429931
- Silverlake A Sub
- 5011 58th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2516 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4424100
- Tara Ph I, Unit 7
- 6401 Turners Gap Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2183 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Water Oak Unit One
|Price Range:||$320,000 - $335,000|
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $349,900|
|Price Range:||$310,000 - $335,000|
Listing information courtesy of Hunt Brothers Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 6:44am EDT.