- MLS® #:A4430913
- Bayou Harbor
- 6609 Riverview Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 3019 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12614 Cara Cara Loop, Bradenton
This home is beautifully maintained and is light, bright and open! Gleaming hardwood floors in main living areas, updated kitchen with gorgeous granite counter tops, closet pantry and stainless steel appliances. Beautiful ceiling details, crown molding and art niches through out. Air conditioning units recently installed in 2018 and pool/spa has newer gas heater and salt system!Gorgeous Lanai with Heated Saltwater Pool and Spa! Extraordinary mature landscaping around whole house, Very private backyard with tranquil pond and preserve views! Greyhawk Landing features 2 resort style pools, fitness center, tennis, basketball, soccer fields, active rec centers, fishing pier, walking and biking trails and so much more! Don't miss out on this terrific home!
- MLS® #A4433163
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,698
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market20
- Address12614 Cara Cara Loop
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$159
- Avg. asking price$382,380
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4427247
- Eagle Trace Ph Iiib
- 2248 Crystal Lake Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2359 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
- MLS® #:A4424205
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 266 Petrel Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 6 BD 4 BA 3857 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing Ph 2
Heritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 2
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $539,750|
Braden Woods Sub Ph I
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $375,000|
Heritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 3a
|Price Range:||$399,900 - $399,900|
Listing information courtesy of Realtyteam.com, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.