- MLS® #:A4422981
- Marineland Sub
- 6810 68th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 1 BD 2 BA 1052 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12413 Tranquility Park Ter, Bradenton
This glamorous and stylish 2 BR, DEN, 2 BA pool and lakeside home is everything you want in your Florida home. The backyard is to die for: Pebble-Tec Pool/spa has a water feature and overlooks the lake, and is particularly spectacular at sunrise and sunset. Lanai is brick-paved and has plenty of space for entertaining with pocket sliding doors for the ultimate in inside/outside living. The great room features high ceilings, tray, crown moulding, detailed trim work plantation shutters, granite countertops, stainless appliances, and the most glamorous of chandeliers. Bedrooms continue the opulence with porcelain plank tiles, high tray ceilings, crown moudling, intricate trimwork, and plantation shutters. The home is is situated in the gated community of Central Park which boasts of the most central of locations, surrounded by A+ schools, within minutes to shopping, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc. Central Park provides a very social atmosphere with parks, walking paths, a sports complex, 2 dog parks, playground, splash pad, monthly social events, and endless social clubs. Minutes to downtown, Sarasota International Airport, the top rated beaches in the country, UTC Shopping Center, and more! Lakewood Ranch is growing by the minute! Come be a part of this exciting and growing beautifully master-planned community. ***Seller is willing to give a credit to paint the Tiffany Blue walls to a more neutral color***
- MLS® #A4433144
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,844
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address12413 Tranquility Park Ter
- SubdivisionCentral Park Sp D-1bb, D-2a & D-2b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$183
- Avg. asking price$368,960
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4418331
- Mill Creek Ph Vii-a
- 2015 145th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2280 Sq Ft 0.51 AC
- MLS® #:R4901497
- Riverside Preserve
- 1018 Whimbrel Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2192 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park Sp D-1bb, D-2a & D-2b
Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6a 6b 6c
|Price Range:||$332,990 - $379,990|
Greenbrook Village Sp K Un 3
|Price Range:||$333,777 - $387,500|
Greenbrook Village Sp K Un 1 2
|Price Range:||$309,900 - $365,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 6:44am EDT.