- MLS® #:A4432690
- Tara Ph Iii Subphase F Un Ii
- 7519 Birds Eye Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1814 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7607 22nd Ave W, Bradenton
Located just minutes to the beach, this 3 bedroom 2.5 bath pool home in Palma Sola has lots to offer. There are many great features, including a fully fenced backyard with room for a boat/trailer/RV, roll-down hurricane shutters, large Florida room, and a garage workshop. This house is wheelchair accessible, with an exterior wraparound pathway, widened front door, widened doorways, and a fully accessible master bathroom. The garage has been extended by 5 feet, allowing for extra storage or a large vehicle. Recent improvements consist of a new roof in 2014, new AC unit in 2017 with a transferrable warranty and UV cleaner for allergies, complete rescreen within the last month, newer stainless appliances including a brand new dishwasher, all new windows in 2008 including the sliding glass doors, and the pool was resurfaced about 2 years ago. Only a 5 minute drive to the nearest boat ramp, and 10 minutes to the beach! Call today for a showing!
- MLS® #A4432869
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,207
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Water Access, Public Boat Ramp
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shutters
- Days on Market126
- Address7607 22nd Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$163
- Avg. asking price$332,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4439734
- Rice Sub E C
- 2815 1st Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1552 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4439572
- Heritage Harbour Ph I Sp F U1u2u3pb48/99
- 335 River Enclave Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1679 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Palma Sola Bay Estates
Sunbow Bay Ph Ii Condo
|Price Range:||$289,000 - $389,900|
Mccalls Beach Castle A Condo
|Price Range:||$360,000 - $360,000|
Glenn Lakes Ph 6
|Price Range:||$314,900 - $409,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.