- MLS® #:T3201679
- Tidewater Preserve Ph I
- 929 Preservation St
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 2249 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1903 85th Ct Nw, Bradenton
Original owner home with pride of ownership and well cared for!! Maintenance FREE living which includes irrigation and bush/tree trimming. Light and bright, diagonal tiled floors, neutral colors throughout this spacious home. Great room boasts tall ceilings with crown molding, recessed lighting, loads of windows and lots of room for entertaining which overlooks the private rear yard with screen lanai, outdoor patio and lush landscaping. Natural gas for range, hot water heater, dryer and potential for outdoor gas grill. AC with ultra-light 2016, range 2017, dishwasher 2018 and under cabinet lighting at kitchen. Plumbing and electric under maintenance agreement and surge protector at electrical panel. Community pool, playground and HOA which includes basic cable and exterior ground maintenance. Close to preserves for outdoor activities, grocery, schools, restaurants and the white sandy beaches! HOA fees include: cable, ground maintenance, tree/bush trimming and irrigation!
- MLS® #A4432735
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,026
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1903 85th Ct Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWisteria Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$199
- Avg. asking price$559,725
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Exhaust Fans, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market226
- MLS® #:A4455518
- Glenn Lakes Ph 6
- 5154 55th Street Cir W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 4 BA 2904 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4459895
- Saddlehorn Estates Sub
- 22211 27th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 5 BD 2 BA 2739 Sq Ft 2.06 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Wisteria Park
Marbella Condo Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$569,000 - $569,000|
Marina Walk On Harbour Isle Ph 2 11 Or26
|Price Range:||$420,000 - $819,000|
Fig Leaf A Condo
|Price Range:||$569,000 - $569,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2020 at 1:01pm EST.