- MLS® #:A4425136
- Cortez Beach Pb1/203 &
- 504 Bay Dr S
- Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
- 4 BD 2 BA 1784 Sq Ft 0.09 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 21st Pl, Bradenton Beach
Welcome to “Lazy Gecko”. This home is a lovingly renovated ground level canal home. It is located on a secluded canal street in Bradenton Beach, 4 houses from the inter-coastal. Bring you boat and tie up on you own private dock. The Lazy Gecko has over 1600 square feet of air-conditioned space and is much bigger then it looks from the street. It has been totally renovated from 2014 through 2018. All the electric, plumbing, utilities and mechanica's have been upgraded or replaced. The sheet rock on the ceilings and wall are all new. The kitchen and both bathrooms have been re-done. The home has a new metal roof and hurricane rated doors. The home has a split floor plan with a large master suite on one side and two additional bedrooms and bath on the other. Outside you can enjoy your heated pool and hot tub along with a large trex deck in the rear yard. The property has been xeriscaped for maintenance free living. The lot is big enough to allow for a new elevated home that would have great sunrises and views of the inter-coastal. Do not drive by…. schedule for a showing to appreciate the home, inside and out.
- MLS® #A4432229
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,628
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Tile, Other, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market353
- Address400 21st Pl
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- Price per sq. ft.$297
- Avg. asking price$822,374
- Homes Available31
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Neighborhoods Similar to None
Bay Palms 13th Unit
|Price Range:||$849,000 - $849,000|
Anna Maria Island Club Condomin
|Price Range:||$719,000 - $789,500|
Edgewater Walk On Harbour Isle Ph 5 36 O
|Price Range:||$735,000 - $769,000|
Listing information courtesy of Sato Real Estate Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.