- MLS® #:A4455496
- Judd Sub G H
- 4711 17th St W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 7 BD 8 BA 6685 Sq Ft 0.95 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5520 16th Ave E, Palmetto
"Old Florida" Homestead Estate -- A rare find! This 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath , 2 Car Garage, 2400+ sq.ft. living area sits on 27+ acres adorned with majestic oaks, ferns, azaleas and native vegetation. Natural drainage canal runs through property. This property is fenced and cross fenced, has a couple shed/storage buildings on it and currently used for grazing livestock. The home features 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths with a full Bath in the 2 Car Garage. Formal Living Room and Dining Room, country Kitchen, Family Room with wood burning fireplace, Office and Bonus/Breakfast Room. Let your imagination run wild as to the uses of this property ……. Gentlemen's Ranch, Livestock, plant nursery, Family Compound, Development, Etc. The list goes on. Call today for an appointment. (Parcel ID#69900106 contains 19.3 Acres - making total acreage be 27+ acres}
- MLS® #A4432120
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,412
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingBath In Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewDrainage Canal, In County, Level, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description20 to less than 50
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Address5520 16th Ave E
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$580
- Avg. asking price$1,764,131
- Homes Available32
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market313
Neighborhoods Similar to N/a
Island At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$1,195,000 - $2,250,000|
The Reserve At Harbour Walk
|Price Range:||$1,714,500 - $1,714,500|
|Price Range:||$1,599,000 - $1,599,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 3:30am EST.