- MLS® #:A4445307
- Magnolia Manor
- 6116 18th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 5 BD 6 BA 5769 Sq Ft 10.67 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2710 57th St E, Bradenton
Not many places like this remaining in the county- 8 acres with 440’ of frontage along the Braden River. The residence is a 2 story home located on a high section of the property where flood insurance is not required (only the first few feet of the river bank is zoned AE. All other is X). Most of the living area is on the 2nd floor accessible by an elevator in the garage. Upstairs consists of 4 BRs/3BAs plus an open living/ dining room/modern kitchen. The spacious balcony is plumbed for a gas grill and offers elevated views of the river and grounds. The ground floor features a garage that will hold 4 cars parked tandem. There is also extra space for storage or workshop. The downstairs living space includes a sizable storage room and 24x16 bonus room with attached bath that could be a game room or separate living quarters for whoever is currently overstaying their welcome in one of your guest bedrooms. The bonus room has a separate entrance from the ground floor. The property is conveniently located between SRs 64 & 70, offering easy access to I-75 and Lakewood Ranch amenities. Approximately a quarter of the property is cleared around the home with the remainder in its wild and natural state. The nearly ¼ mi drive winds through the woods and provides plenty of buffer from 57th. This is part of a certified lot split recorded on 3/26/19. See MLS listing A4431878 for second lot.
- MLS® #A4431833
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,522
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Address2710 57th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$514
- Avg. asking price$831,497
- Homes Available8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market254
- MLS® #:O5807987
- No Subdivision
- 1108 64th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 6 BD 6 BA 5717 Sq Ft 1.64 AC
- MLS® #:A4452376
- Harbour Walk At The Inlets
- 617 Regatta Way
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 4 BA 3566 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Na
|Price Range:||$619,900 - $1,039,000|
Harbour Walk Riverdale Rev
|Price Range:||$722,900 - $1,099,000|
Cypress Creek Estates
|Price Range:||$725,000 - $924,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 5:45am EST.