- MLS® #:A4438700
- Sabal Harbour Ph Ia Sub
- 4519 Captiva Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1868 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3002 W 22nd Ave W, Bradenton
Reduced $20,000. Everyone loves a split bedroom plan, large rooms, eat-in kitchen, separate dining room, spacious living room, and large, sunny Florida room. Flat and open backyard, partially fenced. Perfect for playground equipment, an extended patio or gardens. Boats, campers or trailers can be left in the backyard. Large garage with plenty of space for storage and/or workshop. Multiple spaces for parking in driveway. This house has been lovingly cared for and well maintained. The roof was replaced in 2017. Great location, close to schools, Robinson Preserve, the beaches, I-75, downtown Bradenton, and boat launches. This is a home with many possibilities-and its future can be yours. And, no CDDs, HOAs, or condo fess-keep your money and spend on your home! All information is believed to be accurate but please verify. UP TO $500 HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED!! All INFORMATION BELIEVE TO BE ACCURATE BUT SHOULD BE VERIFIED. .
- MLS® #A4431798
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,553
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Open
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Near Public Transit, Level, In City Limits, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address3002 W 22nd Ave W
- SubdivisionMamie-g Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$60
- Avg. asking price$110,863
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market94
- MLS® #:A4450464
- Tyler Sub
- 1609 17th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 3 BA 1844 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:A4450082
- Cortez Estates First Add
- 4527 57th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 3 BA 1906 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mamie-g Sub
Sarasota Cay Club Condo Or2078 2292
|Price Range:||$99,999 - $100,000|
Ironwood Sixth Condo
|Price Range:||$115,000 - $115,000|
Mirror Lake Condo Sec 2
|Price Range:||$94,900 - $110,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 1:17am EST.