- MLS® #:A4438562
- River Place
- 6722 71st St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 2416 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1220 64th St Nw, Bradenton
LOCATION..LOCATION..LOCATION!! CLOSE TO BEACHES, ROBINSON PRESERVE, hospitals, doctor's offices, shopping and restaurants. Here is your opportunity to purchase a 4-bedroom, 3-full bath "block" pool home located minutes away from Anna Maria Island & One of Florida's finest beaches. Home is is ready to update exactly to your specific taste. With nearly 2,500 sf under air PLUS an enclosed Florida Room you will find plenty of options to do with this home. Throw a party and step outside to your backyard area where you will find a pool large enough for everyone to enjoy. A new 30-year roof was put on in 2005. In addition this home sits on almost a 1/4 acre lot and there are NO HOA rules or regulations. 59th street boat ramp is just a few minutes away from your driveway so stop paying storage fees for the pay and park it at your home. Great walking area for the evening stroll or ride your bike to beautiful Robinson Preserve or nearby DeSoto National Memorial Park. Don't pass this one up!!
- MLS® #A4431598
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,446
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market246
- Address1220 64th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWest Bayou
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$133
- Avg. asking price$325,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:T3176884
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 4508 Baltry Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2032 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4441443
- Indigo Ph I
- 12614 Deep Blue Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1515 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to West Bayou
Twin Lakes Estates Sub
|Price Range:||$318,000 - $318,000|
|Price Range:||$318,900 - $318,900|
Bay Pointe A Condo
|Price Range:||$310,000 - $310,000|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 All Aces Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.