- MLS® #:A4428270
- Palmetto Skyway Rep
- 805 Arlington Rd
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 4 BD 3 BA 3039 Sq Ft 0.38 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4606 17th St W, Palmetto
Discover this Florida hideaway on Snead Island, located south of St Petersburg/Tampa and north of Sarasota. Snead Island is a small island 3.5 to 2.5 miles long and has approximately 500 homes. The island is imbued with the spirit of a bygone era, an old Florida way of life with horses, cows, gators, turtles, and other wild life. A true fisherman and boater’s paradise, enjoy easy access to Terra Ceia, Tampa Bay, and Gulf waters. This 2,800 sq. ft. waterfront home with an open concept floorplan has room for everyone featuring three ensuite bedrooms and two living rooms. Watch sunsets dip over the horizon from the comfort of the living room or outdoor terrace. A coastal-inspired kitchen boasts stainless appliances, center island, and nautical wood-paneling. A bonus room on the ground level is ideal for entertaining. Launch your boat with your own private boat ramp or keep your watercrafts on your two lifts and two boat slips. The backyard is sublimely positioned for relaxation or entertaining. Enjoy sundrenched afternoons on your two 58-ft decks and the waterfront facing the pool. You’ll cherish spotting natural wildlife right from your covered dock where manatees and dolphins visit frequently. In addition to all the amenities, this home offers video security system, 16 x 20 ft greenhouse, fenced yard and security gate. Snead Island Emerson Point Preserve is nearby and offers hiking and kayak trails, bicycling, and an observation tower. Experience old Florida living at its finest.
- MLS® #A4431140
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,890
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Horses Allowed, Park, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Stable(s)
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Open, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Level, Near Marina, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market137
- Address4606 17th St W
- SubdivisionGulf & Bay Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$261
- Avg. asking price$540,767
- Homes Available3
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalmetto Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to Gulf & Bay Estates
|Price Range:||$519,000 - $519,000|
Marina Walk On Harbour Isle Ph 2 11 Or26
|Price Range:||$449,900 - $735,000|
Riverview Pines Sub Un 1
|Price Range:||$510,000 - $559,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.